Heart Strings Quilt Pattern
Instructions and fabric requirements are included for four different quilt top sizes:
- Baby or Wall Hanging,
- Twin/Throw, and;
- Queen Size.
Furthermore the included instructions would make it easy to adapt to other sizes simply by making the number of blocks you require for your desired size. Each finished block measures 32” x 28”.
There are also colouring sheets for each quilt size that you can print off to assist you in choosing fabric colours from Yardage or your existing fabric stash.
Full instructions to complete the quilt including a list of fabrics required, digital diagrams showing how to sew pieces together are all included in the pattern.
To complete this quilt you will need:
- A copy of this PDF Pattern
- A quilting ruler and rotary cutter/scissors
- One Jelly Roll or yardage of a primary colour
- Fabric (or a jelly roll) of solid/contrasting colour (measurements are included in the pattern)
- Batting and Backing (measurements are also included in the pattern)
- Binding (measurements are also included in the pattern)