Busted Fence Modern Quilt Pattern
Busted Fence Quilt Pattern is a machine pieced quilt pattern. It would be a good challenge for someone who is wanting to extend their quilting skills and yet still easy enough for an ambitious beginner quilter to tackle.
Fabric Requirements and instructions for Four quilt sizes are included in the pattern:
- Baby: 40” x 40”
- Toddler: 40” x 52”
- Twin: 76” x 88”
- Queen: 88” x 112”
This quilt pattern is a fun, quick and easy modern quilt to make and can be made in a weekend! Inspired by a traditional Post and Rail quilt design, with a modern quilters twist!
This pattern requires advanced beginner quilting knowledge. The pattern assumes quilter has knowledge of basic machine piecing and can use consistent 1/4” seam allowances.
The pattern requires yardage or WOF strips. Full instructions to complete the quilt including a list of fabrics required, digital diagrams showing how to sew pieces together are all included in the pattern.
To complete this quilt you will need:
- A copy of this PDF Pattern
- A quilting ruler and rotary cutter/scissors
- Yardage or WOF strips from six different fabrics (measurements included in the pattern)
- Batting and Backing (measurements are also included in the pattern)
- Binding (measurements are also included in the pattern)