Glass Elevator Quilt Pattern
This pattern requires advanced beginner quilting knowledge. The pattern assumes quilter has knowledge of basic machine piecing and can use consistent 1/4” seam allowances.
The pattern requires yardage or WOF strips. Full instructions to complete the quilt including a list of fabrics required, digital diagrams showing how to sew pieces together are all included in the pattern.
To complete this quilt you will need:
- A copy of this PDF Pattern
- A quilting ruler and rotary cutter/scissors
- Yardage or WOF strips from six different fabrics (measurements included in the pattern)
- Batting and Backing (measurements are also included in the pattern)
- Binding (measurements are also included in the pattern)