Banjo Quilt Block Pattern
Block sizes included: 9"
A chart to help you scale photocopy the foundation templates to other sizes is also included on page 4 of the pattern, if you wish to create a quilt block of a different size.
Difficulty: Medium - Basic knowledge/foundation paper piecing skills are assumed.
Never done foundation paper piecing before? Click here to check out my "How to" video. A PDF beginner guide to foundation paper piecing is also included.
This quilt pattern includes easy to follow instructions, so that you can easily construct the quilt block.
My patterns are designed to be user friendly and include:
- Colour foundation templates with symbols for easy fabric placement.
- 1/4" seam allowances on all templates.
- Easy to understand instructions.
- Fabric estimates to construct a 9" quilt block.
- Diagrams to assist you constructing your quilt block and putting the foundation templates together.
- No Y seams or curves!