Violin Quilt Block Pattern
This foundation paper pieced quilt block pattern, was designed with a Violin in mind, but it could also be a Viola, Cello or Double Bass deending on your imagination!
Block sizes included: 9"
A chart to help you scale photocopy the foundation templates to other sizes is also included on page 4 of the pattern, if you wish to create a quilt block of a different size.
Difficulty: Medium / Confident Beginner. Basic knowledge of foundation paper piecing skills are assumed.
Never done foundation paper piecing before? Click here to check out my "how to" video. A PDF beginner guide to foundation paper piecing is also included.
This quilt pattern includes easy to follow instructions, so that you can easily construct the quilt block.
My FPP patterns are designed to be user friendly and include:
- Colour foundation templates for easy fabric placement
- 1/4" seam allowances on all templates.
- Easy to understand instructions.
- Fabric estimates for a 9" quilt block.
- Diagrams to assist you constructing your quilt block and putting the foundation templates together.
- No Y seams or curves